I got your mat and I am in love with it. I also watched your YouTube video on making swags and drapes from fondant ( I am just starting to work with fondant). Today I made my first ever fondant drape on a wedding cake using your tips and technique ( the frosting was buttercream )....If I could hug you I would!! It worked out perfectly. It worked and looked just like you said it would. Want to send you a picture, but I guess you can only post videos in emails on YouTube...Anyways Thank you Thank you!!!
When you get your online classes up and running, I am so in!!
Tinplate steel cookie cutter.
Made in the USA
How To Care for Your Cookie Cutter:
– Hand wash your tin cookie cutter with a dishcloth or sponge.
– Never use abrasive cleaning materials, such as metal scouring pads on tin cookie cutters.
– Mild soap and water is ok.
– Dry thoroughly and immediately after washing to prevent rust.
– Store tin cookie cutters in a dry location.