I have been doing cakes for 25 years and have always steered away from fondant, but I just had a bride insist on it and as I was searching youtube
I came across your video about the mat. I knew it would work because this is how I always made my pie crusts so I ordered the mat immediately. Needless to say it was a complete success. The cake was flawless! I am sending an attachment to share. Plus I used about 1/2 of the fondant that Wilton said was needed which saved me $$$ and made to overall texture of the cake more pleasant to eat!
Tinplate steel cookie cutter.
Made in the USA
How To Care for Your Cookie Cutter:
– Hand wash your tin cookie cutter with a dishcloth or sponge.
– Never use abrasive cleaning materials, such as metal scouring pads on tin cookie cutters.
– Mild soap and water is ok.
– Dry thoroughly and immediately after washing to prevent rust.
– Store tin cookie cutters in a dry location.