I know you don't need me to tell you HOW GREAT "THE MAT" is!!! I just used it and I Love It probably as much as everyone else does!!! I had been thinking that someone should invent a way to help with the application of fondant. Didn't realize that your product was already out there. So glad I found it and YOUR Video is also perfect and correct! I had to try and see if I could hold up the mat with the fondant on it too!! It makes me think...."Why didn't I think of that"!! lol I started to shy away from covering my cakes with fondant but now "The Mat" has given me the confidence I needed! Love the way and how easily it worked! So happy :)
Thanks again and Happy Valentine's Day!
Tinplate steel cookie cutter.
Made in the USA
How To Care for Your Cookie Cutter:
– Hand wash your tin cookie cutter with a dishcloth or sponge.
– Never use abrasive cleaning materials, such as metal scouring pads on tin cookie cutters.
– Mild soap and water is ok.
– Dry thoroughly and immediately after washing to prevent rust.
– Store tin cookie cutters in a dry location.