I have ordered from you in the past. I have The Mat, which is really the best thing since cakes were invented! I just want to say how much I love your company and all the great products. Your videos are the best.
Now, with your lower prices and continuous new products,I love you even more! I'm not really in love with the computer, but your site is so easy to navigate that I'll always purchase from you.
Tinplate steel cookie cutter.
Made in the USA
How To Care for Your Cookie Cutter:
– Hand wash your tin cookie cutter with a dishcloth or sponge.
– Never use abrasive cleaning materials, such as metal scouring pads on tin cookie cutters.
– Mild soap and water is ok.
– Dry thoroughly and immediately after washing to prevent rust.
– Store tin cookie cutters in a dry location.