I just wanted to let you know that I really appreciate your awesome customer service! I ordered The Mat and the USPS has bent the tube to oblivion! I called the phone number that was listed inside and the nicest person picked up the phone and helped send a new one to me ASAP! I have the new Mat and it is WONDERFUL! I will absolutely be ordering from you again and again!
Tinplate steel cookie cutter.
Made in the USA
How To Care for Your Cookie Cutter:
– Hand wash your tin cookie cutter with a dishcloth or sponge.
– Never use abrasive cleaning materials, such as metal scouring pads on tin cookie cutters.
– Mild soap and water is ok.
– Dry thoroughly and immediately after washing to prevent rust.
– Store tin cookie cutters in a dry location.