This was my first order from your company that I had shipped to my mother's home for use in Florida so I wouldn't have to carry these supplies (for a special affair cake) in Florida.
The order was very promptly delivered, was correct, nice packaged; but most importantly the quality and taste of the ingredients ordered were phenomenal! Never mind your exceptional prices [the fondant I ordered cost me $8.95, compared to $14.95 in _________ (a local "crafts" store that carries a small selection of specialty confectioner's supplies at exorbitant prices ].
I have your website added to my favorites and will look to order from your company whenever I need specialty cake or any confectioner supplies.
I would also appreciate it if you would email me any coupons, newsletters or any other mailings you provide when available
Tinplate steel cookie cutter.
Made in the USA
How To Care for Your Cookie Cutter:
– Hand wash your tin cookie cutter with a dishcloth or sponge.
– Never use abrasive cleaning materials, such as metal scouring pads on tin cookie cutters.
– Mild soap and water is ok.
– Dry thoroughly and immediately after washing to prevent rust.
– Store tin cookie cutters in a dry location.