I had the Home Mat in my cart but took it out. I thought it over again and, although hesitant, put it back in. I recently tried it out and now know with certainty this will be my "go-to" forever mat. I did not have to worry about the fondant sticking to the rolling pin, the dimensions became even more clear as I rolled, and, just as described, I was able to release the fondant from the mat and handle it with one hand. Being able to position the fondant where needed was a novice's dream.
I absolutely LOVE this product.
Tinplate steel cookie cutter.
Made in the USA
How To Care for Your Cookie Cutter:
– Hand wash your tin cookie cutter with a dishcloth or sponge.
– Never use abrasive cleaning materials, such as metal scouring pads on tin cookie cutters.
– Mild soap and water is ok.
– Dry thoroughly and immediately after washing to prevent rust.
– Store tin cookie cutters in a dry location.