I bought The Mat for my very first try with fondant and it was amazing.
The fondant was perfect on the 8-inch round cake, no bubbles, no ruffles, no ridges. The Mat is a must for anyone working with fondant, amateur or professional. Why complicate matters when there's such a simple, fool-proof tool! I am a self-taught lifelong hobbyist but I strive for professional-level results and I am glad I bought The Mat for my first time working with fondant.
Tinplate steel cookie cutter.
Made in the USA
How To Care for Your Cookie Cutter:
– Hand wash your tin cookie cutter with a dishcloth or sponge.
– Never use abrasive cleaning materials, such as metal scouring pads on tin cookie cutters.
– Mild soap and water is ok.
– Dry thoroughly and immediately after washing to prevent rust.
– Store tin cookie cutters in a dry location.