You guys are amazingly wonderful. I talked with shipping and they think it would come by Wednesday. But I still think it is a real miracle that I discovered your product. I watched the videos and what an improvement this process is from the normal struggle with fondant on a large cake. I can’t wait to try it. Thank you guys so very much for being so responsive. You have won over a really devoted customer.
Tinplate steel cookie cutter.
Made in the USA
How To Care for Your Cookie Cutter:
– Hand wash your tin cookie cutter with a dishcloth or sponge.
– Never use abrasive cleaning materials, such as metal scouring pads on tin cookie cutters.
– Mild soap and water is ok.
– Dry thoroughly and immediately after washing to prevent rust.
– Store tin cookie cutters in a dry location.