I have to say, I LOVE my mat. Don't know how I would live without it. Almost more useful is the video showing usage. Kathy makes everything she does look so easy. I have just tried the Swiss Buttercream. Fantastic. I would love to know where you can get the point and shoot thermometer with no probe. I may be going on my Christmas list!
Tinplate steel cookie cutter.
Made in the USA
How To Care for Your Cookie Cutter:
– Hand wash your tin cookie cutter with a dishcloth or sponge.
– Never use abrasive cleaning materials, such as metal scouring pads on tin cookie cutters.
– Mild soap and water is ok.
– Dry thoroughly and immediately after washing to prevent rust.
– Store tin cookie cutters in a dry location.