I have been doing cakes for 25 years and have always steered away from fondant, but I just had a bride insist on it and as I was searching youtube
I came across your video about the mat. I knew it would work because this is how I always made my pie crusts so I ordered the mat immediately. Needless to say it was a complete success. The cake was flawless! I am sending an attachment to share. Plus I used about 1/2 of the fondant that Wilton said was needed which saved me $$$ and made to overall texture of the cake more pleasant to eat!
The Genesis.XG is designed to be the workhorse of airbrushes; ideal for all applications, including automotive, fine art, murals and make-up. The large reservoir is easy to clean, holds more paint for longer spraying sessions and useful for mixing custom colors. From fine lines to broad strokes, the XG is an all-around kind of brush.
- Cutting edge design specifically for precise control of fine detailed work.
- Preset handle for precise paint volume control.
- Solvent proof teflon seals allows use of any medium.
- Internally mixed for improved atomization.
- Precisely machined stainless steel nozzle and needle.
- Larger diameter nozzle threads for improved centering & stronger tightening.
- Durable heavy nickel chrome plated housing.
- Convenient to clean design.
- Short passageway from cup to nozzle for responsive feel.
- Accept oils, gouches, urethanes, enamels, lacquers, acrylics, dyes, inks, & more.
- Adaptable with major brands of airbrush jars and/or color cups.
7mL (1/4 oz.)
Hair Line to 25mL (1")
120g (4.2 oz.)
5 ~ 80psi (0.34 ~ 5.52bar)
Whether you're creating a fun birthday bear made of stars, piping incredible royal icing roses or shaping a magnificent gum paste and fondant bow, the tools in this ULTIMATE Decorating Set will help you make your best cakes ever! It's our biggest collection for every cake decorating need, with essential tips, cutters, shaping tools, spatulas and more. If bought separately, the items in the kit would cost $250.