Certification: THE MAT is made with soybean oil and other food safe components that are listed as food safe in
the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) as pertaining to materials and substances that are determined to be food
safe as detailed in Title 21 Sections 174 – 182 of the CFR.
Physical Appearance: Clear food safe vinyl with slightly blue tint.
• Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
• Dioctyl Terephthalate (DOTP)
o Colorless viscous liquid known by its safer environmental phthalate free chemistry.
• Epoxy Soybean Oil
• Barium‐Zinc Complex (Stabilizer) less than .01% by formulation
• Zinc Stearate (Lubricant) less than .001% by formulation
• Ultramarine Blue (Pigment) contains copper, less than .001% by formulation
• THE MAT is Bisphenol A (BPA) free. (Currently banned in Canada, and the EU from use in plastic baby
• THE MAT is phthalate free. (Phthalates are being phased out of many products in the United States,
Canada, and European Union over health concerns).
Shelf Life: Indefinite when stored as recommended.
Recommended Storage Conditions: Store in dry conditions. Do not expose to extreme heat.