You have no items in your shopping cart.
Privacy & Security
Sweet Wise™ takes your privacy seriously, and we want you to know how we collect, use, share and protect your information.
- The type of information we collect
- How we use that information
- How we may share that information – We Don't
- How we protect your information
- Your choices regarding your personal information
Information We Collect
Information You Provide to Sweet Wise™
Sweet Wise™ may store any information you enter on our websites or give to us in our stores. For example, we collect information from you when you place an order, create an account, email us with a question, create a Wish List, write a review, or use any of our services.
The information we collect from you includes things like:
- Your name
- Your mailing address
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone number
- Demographic and lifestyle information, such as age, personal interests and product preferences
- Sweet Wise™ DOES NOT collect or retain credit card information.
The information Sweet Wise™ collects may also include information you give us about other people, such as the name and address of a gift recipient.
To help us understand and enhance our interactions with visitors to our websites, Sweet Wise™ permits web analytics providers to collect information on our websites using automated tools like cookies or web beacons. We also may share personal information with those providers.
Our Web site offers publicly accessible blogs and community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.
How We Use the Information We Collect
Sweet Wise™ uses collected information for things like:
- Fulfilling orders and requests for products, services or information
- Processing returns or exchanges
- Tracking and confirming online orders
- Marketing and advertising products and services
- Conducting research and analysis
- Establishing and managing your accounts with us
- Communicating things like special events, promotions and surveys
Sweet Wise™ will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, and resolve disputes.
How We Share the Information We Collect
Sweet Wise™ DOES NOT sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties.
Sometimes we may be required to share personal information in response to a regulation, court order or subpoena. We may also share information when we believe it's necessary to comply with the law. We also may share information to respond to a government request or when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of Sweet Wise™, our customers, or others; to prevent harm or loss; or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual unlawful activity.
We may also share personal information in the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, dissolution or similar event.
How We Protect the Information We Collect
Whether you are shopping online or in our stores, we use reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information under our control and appropriately limit access to it. Sweet Wise™ cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
We use a variety of information security measures to protect your online transactions with us. The Sweet Wise™ online store uses encryption technology, such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), to protect your personal information during data transport. Credit Card transactions are processed through an Internet Secure Gateway to Elavon. Elavon provides state-of-the art fraud prevention tools to provide maximum assurance to Sweet Wise™ and its customers.
Your Choices Regarding the Information We Collect
You may choose to:
- Stop receiving marketing or promotional e-mails, direct mail, phone and mobile marketing communications
- Update and correct your personal information
- Cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services
- Request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum