I am constantly referring people on the Wilton.com forum to videos on your site. (The ones referred most often are "Cake Construction" and "How to cover a cake with fondant using The Mat". ) New bakers have SO many questions and your videos hit the cake nail right on the head!
I began cake decorating at the age of 56 with the first of the Wilton classes at my local Michaels store. Like many others, it has turned into a passion. I have spent hundreds of hours online learning and videos like those from Sweetwise, Inc. are a blessing.
(p.s. I bought The Mat, but haven't used it yet--I'm looking forward to my next fondant cake!)
• Each peace sign piece is 2" Diameter x ¼" Depth
• 8 cavities per mold.
• This mold makes approximately 30 pieces per pound of chocolate.
• This mold is not used for candy centers.
• These candies fit box 87-128
• Suitable for chocolate, soap making, plaster and concrete crafting.
• NOT DISHWASHER SAFE
• Do not use for hard candy or other hot ingredients.
• First quality plastic mold, FDA approved.