I just made my first wedding cake, I work out of my house and I recently purchased the mat from you guys because the demonstration on YouTube was great! I thought....I have to try this thing. I think covering the cake with fondant is always the hardest thing when making a cake. It's hard to keep your table sanitary (and I have a dog... With lots of hair) and its hard to roll it out evenly and quickly without it drying out and getting 10x sugar everywhere. Let me tell you, the mat is amazing! It saved me time and was so easy to use with professional results! I followed your demonstration and it worked exactly like you said! It was some of the best money I ever spent and I just want to thank you for making my cake decorating a lot easier! I absolutely love it! :)
• Peace sign assortment includes 1½" Diameter x ¼" Depth, 1¾" Diameter x ¼" Depth, 2" Diameter x ¼" Depth and 2½" Diameter x ¼" Depth
• 8 cavities per mold.
• This mold makes approximately 18-50 pieces per pound of chocolate.
• This mold is not used for candy centers.
• Suitable for chocolate, soap making, plaster and concrete crafting.
• NOT DISHWASHER SAFE
• Do not use for hard candy or other hot ingredients.
• First quality plastic mold, FDA approved.
Never again see your cupcake paper design disappear when your cupcake comes out of the oven! From the Sutton Gourmet line of baking cups, you will see the difference in these liners. These sophisticated baking cups maintain their color and design clarity during baking. Our whites stay white — even with chocolate baked goods — and our designs are just as beautiful after baking as they were on the shelf! All baking papers are printed with soy-based ink.
Taking the kids to the zoo for a birthday? Don't forget the Zebra cupcakes! These funky liners will put a smile on their soon to be covered in icing faces!